Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Next Bachelorette is . . .

The next Bachelorette is Jillian Harris, one of the three finalist on this past season of "The Bachelor" with Jason Mesnick.

With the dramatic ending of "The Bachelor", I was so blinded by my anger towards Jason, that I didn't talk about the announcement of the next season.

Jillian seemed like an obvious choice for the next Bachelorette. The only reason it's surprising is because they have always chosen the runner-up, not someone who didn't make it to the finale. Whatever their reason's are, it was a good choice. 

The next season of "The Bachelorette" is coming sooner than I thought and I'm excited to watch this down-to-earth interior designer from Canada fall in love. Get ready because it premieres May 18 on ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment