Monday, March 30, 2009

Desperate Housewife Electrocuted


It was known that one of the "Desperate Housewives" would be killed off this season.

However, I was not expecting it to be Edie and I was not expecting her to survive a choking and a car accident but then get electrocuted.

Talk about a streak of events of bad luck.

Maybe she survives the electrocution too - but I think it's unlikely.

So, I stumbled upon a personality quiz called 'Which Housewife are you?' and apparently I am Susan.

This quiz pegged me head on when it says, "You believe in living in the moment, from impulse to impulse. Some of those sudden whims make you the fun, spontaneous, creative person you are. But then again, you're often left explaining just how you jumped to the wrong conclusion, again. Sometimes planning is your friend. But on the other hand, why not leave that type of thing to the people who are good at it?"

That's surprisingly accurate for an online quiz.

Any other "Desperate Housewives" fan's should take this quiz and find out a little more about yourself. Let's just hope no one gets Edie as their answer, cause we all now know how her story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment