Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You know what really Grinds my Gears . . .


We all know what grinds Peter Griffins gears and now you are all about the hear what really Grinds MY Gears?

1. When Jason Mesnick (The Bachelor) is crying after choosing to break up with Melissa. I don't understand - why are you crying? You made that decision and if you knew deep down in your heart that it was the right decision for you than you wouldn't be crying! Grr.

2. The possibility that the ABC network was behind this whole crazy ending.

3. That a guy (Jason Mesnick) can say "I love you, I want to spend my life with you, I want to make you happy" and then take it all back only WEEKS later. How can you say goodbye to someone that you said all those things to?

4. The fact that Jason didn't even try and talk to her and work through things with her. The second he started having doubts, how could he not talk to her about it and fight and see what they can do to fix it. Just because things are a little different, how could he not want to try if he really loves her and really cared that much about her?

5. That because of my uncontrollable curiosity and Reality Steve, I was NOT in complete shock when I watched the finale of "The Bachelor".

6. The crowd at the "After the Final Rose - Part 2" was cheering when Jason walked in. I just wanted to scream BOOO!!!

7. and finally, that after watching this all go down - I can't even personally give Mr. Mesnick a piece of my mind. There are a lot of things I would like to say to Jason, starting with SHAME ON YOU! So Jason, if you are ever in the mood to hear a fan and outsiders view - you can always find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment