Friday, March 27, 2009

The Bachelor's Ex-Fiance's quick return to Reality Television

"Dancing with the Stars" has never really been able to keep my attention but this season's surprising cast has got me interested.

We all know how I feel about The Bachelor and what happened to Melissa Rycroft.

Along with the rest of America, I want nothing more than to see Melissa happy and she looks happy on the show. 


When one door closes another one opens and for Melissa that door is "Dancing with the Stars". 

I was so surprised to see her on another reality show so quick. It shows how strong she is. She isn't hiding from the public which I really admire.

I am not saying, because Melissa is on the show, I will watch religiously but as long as she's on the show, I will try and catch it as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment