Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crushing on Cupid

There is something about Greek mythology that I can't get enough of.  I love the approach this ABC show took using Greek mythology.

A HOT main male character as "Cupid" plus many more attractive characters equals a key trait for a highly successful show. 

He is the god of love sent to earth to bring 100 couples together but no body believes him. Don't worry Trevor - I believe you.

Matchmaking and television have clearly become a popular team. This show is different because it's not a reality show like Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" and Vh1's "Tough Love" but you never know if he will make a match or not on each episode.

This story line is original and intriguing while it still succeeds in having a hint of fact behind it with the Greek mythology.

I hope that Trevor and Claire eventually end up together and she becomes Cupid's wife as they hinted too recently in an episode.

I love the idea of that working out but I am that hopeless romantic that always roots for the 'happily ever after' ending.

This show could go on for a million season's and I would love it. Here's to hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment