Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Unusual new show - The Unusuals

This new ABC show is witty and just plain unusual. 

I'm not sure if I quite get the story line of "The Unusuals" yet. 

I wouldn't call it brilliant but its a pretty good show. I would say it has it's moments. 

This police drama, set in New York City, is about the homicide department. It's a quirky show with a lot of zany detectives. 

What bugs me about this show is that it so unusual that it does not appear to have much truth or fact behind it. 

While I love Lost which i could describe the same way, it's different because when you have a setting like a police department - you have an actual opportunity to have some truth and fact.

Personally, I do not think this show will last very long but it's entertaining enough for me to keep watching so you never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment