Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Opportunity of a Lifetime . . . Literally

The Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin is launching a reality television show in which 12 finalists compete to become the Dallas Cowboys' 80th and last roster member when training camp opens on July 31.

Beginning May 18, the all-new-original series "Fourth and Long" - taped at the Cotton Bowl - will be presented in episodes airing on Monday's on Spike TV over a period of 10 weeks.

Ranging from 22-years old to 30-years-old, six defensive backs and six wide receivers will be battling it out for the opportunity of a lifetime.

This show is the football version of "American Idol". I expect it to be just as good but with more action.

I don't know a lot about football but this trailer leads me to believe its intense - and intense keeps me interested.

Who doesn't want to see an underdog succeed? or a nobody become somebody? I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment