Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introduction

Hello! My name is Melissa and I am addicted to television (i admit it!) I've heard that's the first step. Any way, this blog is dedicated to all my longest relationships, also known as my favorite television shows. Just like any relationship - there is drama, laughter, tears, reality and it takes a whole lot of commitment.

Some people read books - I watch television and honestly, my shows have taught me a lot over the years. It all started when I was six years old with "Full House". Oh my, I was obsessed the first time I watched it, you might call it love at first sight. So that's where my addiction began but like any addiction it's hard to kick - and so far I haven't been able to detox nor have I wanted to.

In this blog I hope to meet other television show addicts. I will talk thoroughly about all my favorite shows so you can get to know why I love all my boyfriends and girlfriends (apparently making me a television bi-sexual cheater) and why it is so hard for me to let any of them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment