Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From Broken Heart to Bachelor

A few season's ago, the producers of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" decided to add a little twist.

They decided to link the season's by making the runner up/broken hearted victim of the season before, the new bachelor/bachelorette of the next season. I think whoever made that decision is a genius!

This season's Bachelor is Jason Mesnick, the runner up for the heart of last season's Bachelorette Deanna Pappas. America falls in love with the people putting their hearts and souls on the line publicly. America, including myself, fell in love with this single father throughout the last season and felt his pain when Deanna broke his heart.

I admit that I am a hopeless romantic, but every season I really believe the relationship formed is going to last, and out of the numerous season's I've watched only ONE has lasted - very discouraging odds. But I must say, once again I believe this season's love match is going to last!

In two weeks there will be a season finally in which I'm going to predict Melissa (my pick from the first episode - not trying to brag) will win Jason's heart.

This week's episode however I did not see coming. I had predicted Jillian and Melissa (former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader) to be the final two this season - and let me tell you, I'm a master at predicting television shows and movies! But when Jillian got eliminated I was in shock. Jillian was serious competition for Melissa and with her gone, I now believe there's no chance Melissa's going to loss.

I don't think America has fallen in love with Molly (at least I haven't) so I'm thinking this show is going to have a fresh face as the next Bachelor/Bachelorette. If the impossible happens and Molly somehow wins Jason's heart, there's no doubt the world has fallen in love with Melissa and she will totally be the next Bachelorette. However the show might take a new twist because the world did fall in love with two girls this season, poor Molly's just not one of them. There is talk about Jillian possibly being the next Bachelorette. I don't know about you, but I'd watch it!

Oh and I haven't even mentioned the biggest drama we are all waiting for, the previews make it seem as though Deanna comes back into Jason's life next week to ask him to take another chance on her. I believe Jason has moved on but there's only one way to find out, stay tuned to my blog and I'll let you know who gets that final rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment